Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:17 pm
- Forum: Flute Playing and Practicing Basics
- Topic: Do notes sound more airy to the flutist than to the audience?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4258
record yourself playing and see for yourself.
- Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:06 pm
- Forum: General "Hang-Out" Place
- Topic: When Should I Move On?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4799
One day you get the urge to look at more advanced flutes, then you go to a dealer and try out several differenct ones....then Whammo! One is head and tails above the rest for most everything you are looking for and it is in your price range. The flute chooses you!
- Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:55 pm
- Forum: Intermediate and Advanced Flute Topics
- Topic: Miyazawa 202 + Headjoint Options + Heavy Walll
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6315
I tried the standard wall 202 with MZ-10 headjoint. Although it played very easily, for me, it sounded like a bamboo flute - too thin. I tried the heavy wall 202 with the Mz-10 headjoint (heavy wall headjoint and body) and it sounded great with lots of depth and color. No wonder most new Miyazawa 20...