Dear flautist community, please advise: how can I identify the model and the production year of a Muramatsu flute?
The only thing that is stamped on the flute is the following text:
The Muramatsu flute
Muramatsu Flute MFG. CO.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:15 am
- Forum: Flute History and Instruments
- Topic: Muramatsu - how to identify model number and production year?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1609
- Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:38 pm
- Forum: Intermediate and Advanced Flute Topics
- Topic: Can uneven opening distance affect technique?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1840
In the first photo, you can see how one key is slightly higher than the other: http://i.imgur.com/EUpYwar.jpg In the second photo, you can see how one opening is bigger than the other (the distance between the key and the hole is bigger): http://i.imgur.com/lhQxDe3.jpg The question is, can this affe...