Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:27 am
- Forum: General "Hang-Out" Place
- Topic: Will my neighbours hate me?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4306
I stay in hotels a couple of nights a week, so I end up practicing a lot in hotels. As long as I play before 8-8:30pm, I've never had anyone complain.
- Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:20 am
- Forum: Intermediate Flute Playing Tips and Questions
- Topic: Can't play b sharp
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7588
I originally tried learning through online video lessons, and that was working ok for me, but decided to take live lessons from a local teacher. It's a much better learning experience, as she can see what I'm doing and correct bad or incorrect habits before they become habits. Also, they can tailor ...